Our Professional Services
Orthodontics for children - under 10 years old
- Simple treatment to minimize or avoid the need for further treatment at a later age
- Correction for problems such as weak chin, underbite, severe crowding, traumatic occlusion, sticking out
teeth, or unerupted teeth.
Orthodontics for teenagers - 10 - 18 years old
- Functional appliance, expander, and protraction headgear
- Fixed appliance (metal or clear braces)
- Clear aligner
Adult orthodontics - 18 years old and above
- Integrated restorative and orthodontic treatment
- Integrated implant and orthodontic treatment
- Integrated surgery and orthodontic treatment
Why choose Clear Aligner?
- Smile confidently as always since it's barely noticeable
- It is removable and easy to maintain
- Fewer visits to the clinic, but achieve the same result
- Advanced digital orthodontic treatment system
- Precise, predictable, and gradual teeth movement
- You can brush and floss just like usual
- Enjoy your favourite food anytime
3D DIGITAL BRACES
Why choose 3D Digital Braces?
We use advanced software to create treatment plans tailored to your unique smile. As a result, you get
customized brackets and wires to fit your teeth and only your teeth.
3D Digital Braces are as unique as you are. Using this technology results in faster and more precise
- Toothbrushing instruction
- Dietary advice
- Prevention of dental decay
- Prevention of dental trauma
- Monitoring of skeletal growth and dental development
- Teeth cleaning and prophylaxis
- Fissure sealants
- Fluoride treatment
- Stabilization of caries
- Pulp and root canal treatment
- Dental extraction
Technological advancements in natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today’s cosmetic dental
treatments more durable and predictable than in years past.
We use conservative techniques to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible, depending on
your specific clinical situation.