Orthodontics for children - under 10 years old
- Simple treatment to minimize or avoid the need for further treatment at a later age.
- Correction for problems such as weak chin, underbite, severe crowding, traumatic occlusion, sticking out teeth or unerupted teeth.
Orthodontics for teenagers - 10 - 18 years old
- Functional appliance, expander and protraction headgear
- Fixed appliance (metal or clear braces)
- Clear aligner
Adult orthodontics - 18 years old and above
- Integrated restorative and orthodontic treatment
- Integrated implant and orthodontic treatment
- Integrated surgery and orthodontic treatment